IV:XX speak

Warning: In order to use this forum you must comply with this message. This forum and its contents are posted by individuals whose opinions do not reflect the opinions of other members of this forum. Every member is responsible for what that member posts. The topics, posts, surveys and any other form of expression posted on this forum are for entertainment purposes. All members of this forum will not be held liable for anything posted on this forum. If you are not a member of this forum, FUCK OFF or exit out of this forum. This message is intended to protect the rights of every entity or individual of this forum. We post whatever we want and if you don't like it, you can kiss our ass. Since the contents posted on this forum does not necessarily reflect the member's opinion, we cannot be held liable for any legal matter, including hurt feelings. If you're a member and you think we can protect the members better by modifying this message please say so. If you do not agree to this message, exit the forum.

Thanks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warning: In order to use this forum you must comply with this message. This forum and its contents are posted by individuals whose opinions do not reflect the opinions of other members of this forum. Every member is responsible for what that member posts. The topics, posts, surveys and any other form of expression posted on this forum are for entertainment purposes. All members of this forum will not be held liable for anything posted on this forum. If you are not a member of this forum, FUCK OFF or exit out of this forum. This message is intended to protect the rights of every entity or individual of this forum. We post whatever we want and if you don't like it, you can kiss our ass. Since the contents posted on this forum does not necessarily reflect the member's opinion, we cannot be held liable for any legal matter, including hurt feelings. If you're a member and you think we can protect the members better by modifying this message please say so. If you do not agree to this message, exit the forum.

Thanks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

2 posters

And now...

WithAnchovies
    WithAnchovies

And now... Empty And now...

Post  WithAnchovies Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:48 am

It's been like a ghost town around this forum. I suppose after while the slew of horrifying news begins to blend together. We have become desensitized and closed off by the sheer ridiculousness that we live in a society where such things can happen and DO happen. In the mix we have become so accustomed to it that perhaps nothing trikes us so hard anymore that we feel compelled to post it here....

That.... OR...... they're all just addicted to L4D2.

Hahahahaha. Now all we need is a zombie emoticon.

Peace,

---Sara
    Blind.Sniper
    Blind.Sniper

And now... Empty Re: And now...

Post  Blind.Sniper Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:24 pm

There's not much to say anymore I guess...
    I mean wars are going on in the planet's backyards but I keep changing the channel.
    At the same time, humanity knows that something terrible wrong is going on with our species. I guess its now more about perception.

On a side note, I got to play some L4D2 yesterday, omgwtfbbq that game is awesome.
    And I like this Arrow smiley
    WithAnchovies
    WithAnchovies

Post  WithAnchovies Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:19 pm

Me tooo. Arrow and this one. Exclamation and this one. Question

cyclops <--- and ESPECIALLY this one.

Truly, though. I hear what you're saying. At some point we start ignoring the shocking stuff because of its abundance. Just like Jules is always saying, they get you used to the idea of disaster and chaos and little freedoms being taken away. To steal it slowly under cover of Government and false liberty.

I just hope it backfires on them, so that when they come for our BIG freedoms, instead of being desensitized, we all are ready to fight back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:10 am