IV:XX speak

Warning: In order to use this forum you must comply with this message. This forum and its contents are posted by individuals whose opinions do not reflect the opinions of other members of this forum. Every member is responsible for what that member posts. The topics, posts, surveys and any other form of expression posted on this forum are for entertainment purposes. All members of this forum will not be held liable for anything posted on this forum. If you are not a member of this forum, FUCK OFF or exit out of this forum. This message is intended to protect the rights of every entity or individual of this forum. We post whatever we want and if you don't like it, you can kiss our ass. Since the contents posted on this forum does not necessarily reflect the member's opinion, we cannot be held liable for any legal matter, including hurt feelings. If you're a member and you think we can protect the members better by modifying this message please say so. If you do not agree to this message, exit the forum.

Thanks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warning: In order to use this forum you must comply with this message. This forum and its contents are posted by individuals whose opinions do not reflect the opinions of other members of this forum. Every member is responsible for what that member posts. The topics, posts, surveys and any other form of expression posted on this forum are for entertainment purposes. All members of this forum will not be held liable for anything posted on this forum. If you are not a member of this forum, FUCK OFF or exit out of this forum. This message is intended to protect the rights of every entity or individual of this forum. We post whatever we want and if you don't like it, you can kiss our ass. Since the contents posted on this forum does not necessarily reflect the member's opinion, we cannot be held liable for any legal matter, including hurt feelings. If you're a member and you think we can protect the members better by modifying this message please say so. If you do not agree to this message, exit the forum.

Thanks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

2 posters

a new spiritual age?

Blind.Sniper
    Blind.Sniper

a new spiritual age? Empty a new spiritual age?

Post  Blind.Sniper Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:29 am

i watched this movie which has kinda changed my paradigm on things...
    watch it if you want with a critical mind, to me it was very thought provoking.
    one thing is for sure, i don't believe that 2012 is the end of the world, instead its something else...

kinda like a new spiritual age

anyway, the movie is called '2012 the oddysey'

http://www.amazon.com/2012-Odyssey-Gregg-Braden/dp/B000P5FIKM

next up, i'll watch Timewave 2013
    otis_krinkle
    otis_krinkle
    Admin

a new spiritual age? Empty Re: a new spiritual age?

Post  otis_krinkle Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:09 pm

the earth enters its next phase in 2012.
    and yeah i think its something totally different than what we'll be expecting.
    i just hope im alive to find out.

some people say that the mayan calendar ends on that year because we will reach a point where time is no longer measured in a linear way. time travel maybe?
    i also think that the illuminati know the significance of this date, which is why they want to have global government in place by then.

do u have a torrent link or is it streaming online anywhere?

also check out terrence mckenna's time wave zero and interviews about 2012
    he actually translated a chinese algorithm into a calendar that looks just like a wave on a graph. he says the ups and downs represent what he calls 'novel' events in our existence, such as the rise of nazi germany or birth of jesus. quite interesting.
    his calendar also ends dec. 2012.
    Blind.Sniper
    Blind.Sniper

Post  Blind.Sniper Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:53 pm

yea... been thinking about that, is there a difference between the masons and the free masons?

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/2012-The-Odyssey/44867dcfe77e8ca51c487944df8b3f4c90a0c18867c0

hope posting that link won't get us banned
    otis_krinkle
    otis_krinkle
    Admin

Post  otis_krinkle Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:06 pm

im not too sure the difference
    most of our founding fathers were freemasons.
    soon after america was formed, they merged with the illuminati. my guess is the illuminati overtook any good intentions the freemasons might have had
    not too sure

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:42 pm